Travel Kansas travel spots
Kansas Flinthills here
Kansas Wildlife and Parks click
National Shooting Sports Foundation Here
- Regular (firearm/archery): April 10 - May 31, 2013
- Archery-Only : April 1 - 9, 2013
- Youth/Disabled : April 1 - 9, 2013
- Shooting Hours: One-half hour before sunrise to sunset.
- Legal Equipment: long, recurve or compound bows and shotguns and muzzleloading shotguns 20 gauge or larger using shot sizes 2 through 9. Crossbows may be used by youth and hunters 55 and older during the youth/disabled/archery season, and are legal equipment for all permit holders during the regular April 10 - May 31, 2013 season.
- Limit: Any individual who has purchased a spring turkey permit is eligible for one second turkey game tag. Spring game tags are valid for Units 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
Big Game Seasons
Nonresident deer permit applications accepted online from April 1-26, 2013.
Deer Management Unit Map
2013 DEER Application Deadlines:
- Nonresident Deer Permit Draw: April 26, 2013
- Resident Any-Deer Firearms Permit Draw: July 12 , 2013
- Resident Whitetail Any Season Permit: Dec 30, 2013
- Resident Archery: Dec. 30, 2013
- Antlerless Whitetail Deer Permit: Jan 30, 2014
- Hunt-own-Land Deer Permit: Dec. 30, 2013